Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Yerecic Label!
Since 1969, Yerecic Label has been a family-owned and operated business committed to our team members. We are looking for talented and motivated people seeking a long term career at a company where learning, innovation and excellence are part of the everyday culture.See Current Job Openings at Yerecic Label
Yerecic Label offers a highly competitive wage structure and benefits package. We also provide growth opportunities and career advancement internally.
- Competitive wages & starting pay
- Growth opportunities & career advancement
- Training & development
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Reimbursement of eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Medical & dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
We are currently seeking to fill multiple Finisher positions. Please see job descriptions and application below for additional detail.
As an entry-level finisher, you will be mentored by two other members of your press team (the press operator and helper) in the production of multiple label constructions. This is a physically active position where team members are constantly on their feet and must be able to lift boxes up to 70 pounds. The finisher position is our entry level position that opens associates to an array of advancement opportunities within Yerecic Label.
• Assist in setting up each job in accordance with our “One Best Way” practices.
• Set up finishing machinery per customer requirements.
• Slit master rolls into finished rolls per customer requirements.
• 5S of work area on a daily basis.
• Additional duties as directed by the shift supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Successful completion of pre-employment exam
• Passing grade on color vision screening test
• Physical and drug test
• Ability to work different shifts
Download Employment Application
Yerecic Label provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and promotions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or sexual orientation. In addition, Yerecic Label will make reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals to secure, retain and advance in employment with the company.