Since 1969, Yerecic Label has been a family-owned and operated business committed to our associates. We recruit talented and motivated team members seeking a long term career at a company where learning, innovation and excellence are part of the everyday culture.See Current Job Openings at Yerecic Label
Yerecic Label offers a highly competitive wage structure and benefits package. We also provide growth opportunities and career advancement internally.
- Competitive wages & starting pay
- Growth opportunities & career advancement
- Training & development
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Reimbursement of eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Medical & dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
We are currently seeking to fill a Graphic Designer position and multiple Finisher positions. Please see job descriptions and application below for additional detail.
Yerecic Label, a growing world class printing company has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will process clients’ artwork and interpret their needs with occasional design solutions. They will work on a variety of labels for the food industry, working closely as a team with a customer service representative and a sales representative. This is a full time, non-exempt (hourly) position that offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.
• Process customer supplied artwork according to our company and industry standards (flexographic and digital printing)
• Interpret customer feedback in order to complete revisions and occasional designs
• Process and design artwork in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and create UPC codes with in-house software
• Think creatively to solve problems and meet customer needs in a way that saves clients’ money and creates optimal flow in the pressroom
• Work as part of a team with customer service representatives, sales representatives, managers, production, executives, customers, etc.
• Maintains knowledge of USDA / FDA labeling requirements as well as customer brand standards
• Know products and constructions offered here in order to provide solutions and accurate artwork
• Prepare customer approved artwork to move to the color separation department
• Manage artwork files
• Work overtime as required to meet deadlines or work load.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent, associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, three to four years’ design experience in the field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven graphic design experience in the form of a portfolio
• Up-to-date and proficient with Macintosh equipment and industry leading software (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
• Professionalism regarding; time, costs, deadlines, and teamwork
• Ability to interact and communicate easily with a sales team, the art department, and customers
• Ability to follow instructions, work in a fast-paced environment, and manage deadlines.
As an entry-level finisher, you will be mentored by two other members of your press team (the press operator and helper) in the production of multiple label constructions. This is a physically active position where team members are constantly on their feet and must be able to lift boxes up to 70 pounds. The finisher position is our entry level position that opens associates to an array of advancement opportunities within Yerecic Label.
• Assist in setting up each job in accordance with our “One Best Way” practices.
• Set up finishing machinery per customer requirements.
• Slit master rolls into finished rolls per customer requirements.
• 5S of work area on a daily basis.
• Additional duties as directed by the shift supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Successful completion of pre-employment exam
• Passing grade on color vision screening test
• Physical and drug test
• Ability to work different shifts
Download Employment Application
Yerecic Label provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and promotions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or sexual orientation. In addition, Yerecic Label will make reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals to secure, retain and advance in employment with the company.