Since 1969, Yerecic Label has been a family-owned and operated business committed to our associates. We recruit talented and motivated team members seeking a long term career at a company where learning, innovation and excellence are part of the everyday culture.See Current Job Openings at Yerecic Label
Yerecic Label offers a highly competitive wage structure and benefits package. We also provide growth opportunities and career advancement internally.
- Competitive wages & starting pay
- Growth opportunities & career advancement
- Training & development
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Reimbursement of eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Medical & dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
We are currently seeking to fill a remote Key Account Manager position and Finisher positions. Please see job descriptions and application below for additional detail.
YERECIC LABEL is seeking a motivated, self-starting, professional Key Account Manager located in
Los Angeles, California to sell to fresh food manufacturers, processors, growers, and retailers in the Southwestern US. The Key Account Manager must be able to grow current customers and develop new accounts with the goal of achieving annual double-digit percentage sales growth in the Southwest US region.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Creatively find ways to grow sales and profits for customers and prospects.
• Create sales presentations and proposals that clearly communicate Yerecic Label’s compelling reasons to buy.
• Successfully close the sale.
• Expand knowledge and increase contacts in the fresh food industries through attending trade association conferences and meetings.
• Identify and qualify new account prospects that match Yerecic Label’s compelling reasons to buy.
• Contact new leads and referrals using the Yerecic Label Sales Toolkit Center resources at least six times.
• Maintain frequent contact with all accounts using valid business reasons.
• Maximize opportunities for face to face contacts.
• Work with Yerecic Label Customer Service and Graphic Design team members to initiate customer project requests, develop product specifications and pricing, and oversee follow through and execution.
• Work with the Yerecic Label Cross-Merchandising team to sell in, coordinate and execute cross-promotions.
• Make it easy and enjoyable for our customers to buy.
• Update weekly and quarterly sales reports.
• Participate in quarterly sales meetings.
• Up to 40% overnight travel – including some weekends.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Food Science, Agriculture preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience selling to food industry or equivalent purchasing, selling, merchandising or operational experience with food products preferred.
• Experience with Miller Heiman Strategic and Conceptual Selling a plus.
• Spanish language fluency a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Successful track record meeting and exceeding sales projections; proven success with developing, selling and servicing major accounts.
• Networked with fresh food industry contacts.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with customer’s senior executives.
• Ability to identify and effectively present product lines that help clients meet strategic goals.
• Ability to independently analyze and solve problems or recommend solutions.
• Ability to identify and follow up sales leads and referrals.
• Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements or the ability to rapidly grasp the underlying fundamentals of label production.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to create and edit written materials. Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programs and/or events.
• Average skills in the use of Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to travel, sometimes with little advance notice.
• Ability to schedule travel independently using internet travel sites and within corporate travel policies.
As an entry-level finisher, you will be mentored by two other members of your press team (the press operator and helper) in the production of multiple label constructions. This is a physically active position where team members are constantly on their feet and must be able to lift boxes up to 70 pounds. The finisher position is our entry level position that opens associates to an array of advancement opportunities within Yerecic Label.
• Assist in setting up each job in accordance with our “One Best Way” practices.
• Set up finishing machinery per customer requirements.
• Slit master rolls into finished rolls per customer requirements.
• 5S of work area on a daily basis.
• Additional duties as directed by the shift supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Successful completion of pre-employment exam
• Passing grade on color vision screening test
• Physical and drug test
• Ability to work different shifts
Download Employment Application
Yerecic Label provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and promotions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or sexual orientation. In addition, Yerecic Label will make reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals to secure, retain and advance in employment with the company.